My name is Terrell W. Martin, and I am based in Boiling Springs, SC. I absolutely love to travel, so I’ll shoot just about anywhere you want me to! I have always enjoyed photography because it is the one way I am able to seemingly pause time, and capture a moment that is sure to only happen once. These moments are what make the memories that you will one day cherish and share with your loved ones. When I take photographs, I’m not merely thinking about the “here and now.” I’m imagining generations down the the road being told your story through snapshots.
I know your wedding day is important for a variety of reasons, but I believe family and friends are what really make it special. As your photographer, it is my duty to document your day to the best of my abilities. I consider it an honor to have the opportunity to join you in this very special occasion. So relax, and let me worry about how your day is remembered.
If I’m not working, my time is spent with my family. I have an amazing wife, Kristen, that has always supported me and my efforts. She’s seriously one of the strongest people I’ve ever met. Without her encouragement, I’m not sure I’d be in the same place I am today. Kristen and I also have a handsome five year old son. I have truly enjoyed watching him grow and reach new milestones.
A few random facts about me:
- I moved to Texas after my wife graduated from Converse College in hopes of bringing her back here. It took me 5 years to get her to move back to upstate SC. While in Texas, I fell in love with the culture and the amazing food. I wept a little when we had to leave TexMex behind. I still think about those fresh flour tortillas...BUT, recently I found a spot in SC that serves authentic breakfast tacos! Let’s be friends and maybe I will share where you too can get this amazingness in your life!
- I am a HUGE San Antonio Spurs fan.
- I love a good craft beer.
- I love peanut butter, and especially enjoy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- I shoot 20-30 weddings annually.
- I love creating beautiful images, but more importantly, I love serving couples on one of the greatest days of their lives!!